Sunday, February 19, 2017

We have finally shifted in...

On Christmas Eve 24 December 2016, that was last year...

How time flies.
We are now in 2017.
And today is the 7th day of the Lunar New Year. Happy Birthday, everyone!

Back to the shifting - Erm, yes, living in a 3-storey house is a super big deal. Endless cleaning chores - just sweeping the floors takes me more than 40 min when I can complete that in less than 5 min in CH.

I already knew it before shifting in.
I already knew then that I have to slave it out in the new house...

Umpteen times of walking the stairs.
That makes my knees weak. I already knew then that the stairs' going to tire me out...

I better stop grumbling - it's really a big deal...

On the bright side, I am living in a really nice house... just that I need to sweat it out. A big price to pay.

0 comments to “We have finally shifted in...”